The Trasnport Infrastructure Ireland (TII) publishes its tenders and contract award notices on http://etenders.gov.ie/
To access the TII’s list go to the search page here.
For an overview of the Transport Infrastucture Ireland (TII) Procurement and Project progress for 2015 click here.
- In December 2012, arising out of recommendations in the report of the review of the central procurement function the Minister announced the appointment of a Chief Procurement Officer (CPO) to lead a key element of the Government’s Public Service Reform agenda.
- eTenders has been developed by the National Procurement Service and is designed to help you find and publish tender notices on government and public sector procurement across Ireland.
- The Department of Public Expenditure and Reform is responsible for implementing national policy on public procurement, particularly in relation to construction procurement.
- The National Procurement Service's aim is to achieve greater efficiencies and value for money in the procurement of all goods and services for the Irish public service.
- TED (Tenders Electronic Daily) is the online version of the 'Supplement to the Official Journal of the European Union', dedicated to European public procurement.
- The SIMAP portal provides access to most important information about public procurement in Europe.
To download the guide to procurement law prepared for the Construction Industry Federation and the TII please click here.