Press Conference Invitation 4th June 2021, 9:00 - 10:00 CET www.saferoads.today
Friday 4 June 2021 – 09:00-10:00 (CET) Virtual press conference | Working language: English
It is a privilege to invite representatives of the media to the press conference of the #SafeRoadsTODAY Event on June 4th, 2021, 9am CET, to present the latest deployment activities of cooperative intelligent transport systems (C-ITS) all over Europe.
The #SafeRoadsTODAY Event is the kick-off of permanent C-ITS service operations across Europe and will present the way towards a harmonised depoyment of C-ITS in Europe, which was driven by 18 European states and various associated partners collaborating in the C-Roads Platform. The event will demonstrate the beneficial impacts of C-ITS on road safety, the results from various first implementations and the plans for C-ITS rollout across Europe. The progress and harmonisation of C-ITS solutions has lifted the discussion from mere technical issues up to the service level. Reliable C-ITS services available today are a driving force of a new era of road safety in Europe.
We are honoured to welcome on the panel:
- Mr. Karel Havlíček – Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of Industry and Trade, Minister of Transport of the Czech Republic
- Mrs. Adina Ioana Vălean – European Commissioner for Transport
- Mr. Dirk Beckers – Director of European Climate, Infrastructure and Environment Executive Agency (CINEA)
- Mrs. Christel Fiorina – Chair of the C-Roads Platform
- Mr. Niels Peter Skov Andersen – General Manager of the CAR 2 CAR Communication Consortium
To participate please register by 02/06/2021 via https://www.bvv.cz/en/media/press-registration/ and choose URBIS SMART CITY FAIR event. Subsequently you will receive a link to join the press conference. In the following to the press conference, you can join the #SafeRoadsTODAY Event for free. More information: saferoads.today
C-Roads is co-financed by the Connecting Europe Facility of the European Union.