For an overview of the Transport Infrastructure Ireland (TII) Procurement and Project progress for 2018 click here.
TII Procurement Policy
Please click here to download the policy.
TII Standard Procurement Data Protection Notice
Please click here to download a copy of the Notice
TII Purchase Order Terms and Conditions
Please click here to download a copy of Terms and Conditions
The following links will provide useful information in regards to the public procurement process.
- In December 2012, arising out of recommendations in the report of the review of the central procurement function the Minister announced the appointment of a Chief Procurement Officer (CPO) to lead a key element of the Government’s Public Service Reform agenda.
- eTenders has been developed by the National Procurement Service and is designed to help you find and publish tender notices on government and public sector procurement across Ireland.
- The Department of Public Expenditure and Reform is responsible for implementing national policy on public procurement, particularly in relation to construction procurement.
- The National Procurement Service's aim is to achieve greater efficiencies and value for money in the procurement of all goods and services for the Irish public service.
- TED (Tenders Electronic Daily) is the online version of the 'Supplement to the Official Journal of the European Union', dedicated to European public procurement.
- The SIMAP portal provides access to most important information about public procurement in Europe.